Master of Arts in Political Science-MPS/MPSE/MED/MGP/MGPE
|Subject Code||Solved Assignment PDF Link|
|MPS1||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MPS2||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MPS3||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MPS4||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MPSE1||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MPSE2||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MPSE3||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MPSE4||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MPSE5||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MPSE6||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MPSE7||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MPSE8||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MPSE9||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MPSE11||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MPSE12||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MPSE13||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MED2||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MED8||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MGP4||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MGPE7||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MGPE8||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MGPE9||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MGPE10||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MGPE11||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
|MGPE13||English Medium||Hindi Medium|
MPS 1 Political Theory
MPS 2 International Relations: Theory and Problems
MPS 3 India: Democracy and Development
MPS 4 Comparative Politics: Issues and Trends
MPSE 1 India and the World
MPSE 2 State and Society in Latin America
MPSE 3 Western Political Thought
MPSE 4 Social and Political Thought in Modern India
MPSE 5 State and Society in Africa
MPSE 6 Peace and Conflict Studies
MPSE 7 Social Movements and Politics in India
MPSE 8 State Politics in India
MPSE 9 Canada: Politics and Society
MPSE 11 The European Union in World Affairs
MPSE 12 State and Society in Australia
MPSE 13 Australia’s Foreign Policy
MED 2 Sustainable Development: Issues and Challenges
MED 8 Globalisation and Environment
MGP 4 Gandhi’s Political Thought
MGPE 7 Non-Violent Movements after Gandhi
MGPE 8 Gandhian Approach to Peace and Conflict Resolution
MGPE 10 Conflict Management, Transformation & Peace Building
MGPE 11 Human Security
MGPE 13 Civil Society, Political Regimes and Conflict
- This assignment solution is based on 2020 IGNOU Assignments to be submitted in March'2019 for IGNOU June'2019 Examination and December'2019 Examination
- It is mandatory to submit assignment before last date in March-2018 at IGNOU Study Centre to appear in IGNOU Examination.
- Assignments with good solution help student to gain better percentage because of its 30% weightage in final marks.
- All Assignments are prepared by our professionals based on 2020 question paper for best result.
- We have ful money back guaranty in case of any dispute or mismatch.
- All assignments are in PDF format which would be send on email/WhatsApp just after payment.
- These assignments can be read on your smart phone also with unlimited download limit.
- Helpbooks IGNOU support centre always ready to provide free IGNOU Consultation & Help.
How to Buy:
- You need to select your subject code or choose multiple subjects by adding in cart.
- Fill contact details i.e. Name, Address, email ID, Mobile number etc. (It is mandatory and your data is absolutely safe with us)
- Complete the checkout process by choosing payment options i.e. Credit Card | Debit Card | Internet banking | PayU | PayUMoney | Paytm | PhonePe | Google Tez with secure Gateway resources.
- After successful order, PDF copy of Assignment will be deliver to you on email or WhatsApp.
- Assignments are for help and reference purpose.
- Call/WhatsApp on 8800002552 for any Assistance.