Master of Arts in Gandhi and Peace Studies-MGPS Solved Assignments
MGP 1 Gandhi: The Man and His Times
MGP 2 Philosophy of Gandhi
MGP 3 Gandhi’s Social Thought
MGP 4 Gandhi’s Political Thought
MGPE 6 Gandhi’s Economic Thought
MGPE 7 Non-violent Movements after Gandhi
MGPE 9 Gandhi in the 21st Century
MGPE 14 Gandhi, Ecology and Sustainable Development
MGP 5 Introduction to Peace and Conflict Resolution
MGPE 8 Gandhi Approach to Peace and Conflict Resolutions
MGPE 10 Conflict Management, Transformation and Peace Building
MGPE 11 Human Security
MGPE 12 Women and Peace
MGPE 13 Civil Society, Political Regimes and Conflict
MGPE 15 Introduction to Research Methods
MGPE 16 Human Rights: Indian Perspective
- This assignment solution is based on 2018-2019 IGNOU Assignments to be submitted in March'2019 for IGNOU June'2019 Examination and December'2019 Examination
- It is mandatory to submit assignment before last date in March-2018 at IGNOU Study Centre to appear in IGNOU Examination.
- Assignments with good solution help student to gain better percentage because of its 30% weightage in final marks.
- All Assignments are prepared by our professionals based on 2018-2019 question paper for best result.
- We have ful money back guaranty in case of any dispute or mismatch.
- All assignments are in PDF format which would be send on email/WhatsApp just after payment.
- These assignments can be read on your smart phone also with unlimited download limit.
- Helpbooks IGNOU support centre always ready to provide free IGNOU Consultation & Help.
How to Buy:
- You need to select your subject code or choose multiple subjects by adding in cart.
- Fill contact details i.e. Name, Address, email ID, Mobile number etc. (It is mandatory and your data is absolutely safe with us)
- Complete the checkout process by choosing payment options i.e. Credit Card | Debit Card | Internet banking | PayU | PayUMoney | Paytm | PhonePe | Google Tez with secure Gateway resources.
- After successful order, PDF copy of Assignment will be deliver to you on email or WhatsApp.
- Assignments are for help and reference purpose.
- Call/WhatsApp on 8800002552 for any Assistance.